HOUSEKEEPER – DOMESTIC HELP
As a Housekeeper you will support with household responsibilities and provide help with all kinds of high standard housekeeping tasks: cleaning, ironing, organizing and help in preparing the house before / after moving.
If you are reliable, sympathetic with attention to detail, well-mannered, flexible, able to work under time pressure, and a committed person – join Us!
Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is helpful but not necessary—we will train you to be a SO! and value member of our fast-growing, family oriented, friendly and empathetic Team.
Some duties of the role will be:
- Regular cleanIing residential homes using So! Help point checklist, cleaning procedures, and dedicated eco-friendly products.
- Performing interior deep cleaning and sanitizing
- Home organization and beautification
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have previous housekeeping experience or willingness to participate in extensive housekeeping training
- Excellent customer service skills
- Is punctual and reliable with strong time management
- Able to work independently and efficiently, while maintaining a high quality of work
- Detail-oriented and love to make things look good and shine.
- Willing to work in homes that have pets
- Have knowledge of the English language
- An ability to work under time pressureindependent and take initiative
- Very standards-driven when it comes to cleanliness and hygiene
What can we offer:
- Work in a friendly and supportive team
- Flexible schedule – easy to combine with family or study
- Only Day shifts – we will build a schedule that works for you!
- Modern and adapted to your figure and style uniforms and all necessary tools
- An attractive salary + Bonuses
- Ongoing training and development to help you settle into the role
- Personal goal support
- Vacation/Paid Time Off
- Staff Luncheons and Celebrations
- Christmas – New Year Off
If this sounds like you and do the job requirements completely suit you? Then we look forward to receiving application. Go ahead and click So! APPLY button to fill the form.