As a Housekeeping Supervisor you will partly support with housekeeping responsibilities and provide help with all kinds of household tasks, and the other part of the time you will be responsible for overseeing all housekeeping operations to deliver an excellent customer experience. You will monitoring and implementing standards with regard to SoFreshSoClean quality, working conditions, safety, environment, and both staff as well as customer satisfaction.
Some duties of the role will be:
- Responsible for overseeing all housekeeping processes
- Staff training and hiring
- Coordinating work in private households
- Responsibility for purchase, storage, inventory, and control of all housekeeping-related items
- Introducing new employees to the secrets and principles of work. Replacing employees in the event of their absence or holidays
- Contact and reporting of results to CO.
- Assistance in the implementation of innovative solutions aimed at improving mutual cooperation and communication.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has previous housekeeping / supervising experience (min. 1 year)
- Excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills
- Punctual and reliable with strong time management
- Detail-oriented and love to make things look good and shine.
- An excellent team leader who can lead by example and motivate their staff
- Very standards-driven when it comes to cleanliness and hygiene
- Can work in the South Netherlands full-time with no restrictions
- Very good command of English both oral and written
- Problem solving ability
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Drivers license is a plus but not a necessity
What can we offer:
- An attractive salary + Bonuses
- Career advancement
- Work in a very friendly team
- Modern and stylish uniforms and all necessary tools
- Vacation/Paid Time Off
- Staff Luncheons and Celebrations
- No evening / night shifts
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from Monday to Friday
If this sounds like you and do the job requirements completely suit you? Then we look forward to receiving application. Go ahead and click So! APPLY button to fill the form.